Air freight has been at the heart of the ACI Group since 1975. For Exporters and Importers, we have all of your aerial import-export and transit solutions.
From these years of experience, the ACI Group has been able to build strong, qualified and specialized aerial freight logistics and operations teams, who can handle the demands and constraints imposed by our customers, the shippers.
From our bases at all the major French airports (safe, private warehouses which respect all Customs protocol), our various agencies offer both a very competitive fee and flawless monitoring of your import and export deliveries from airport to airport.
Availability, speed and reliability are the keywords which define ACI Group’s air freight services.
Thanks to our agency teams, ACI Group can reliably and efficiently handle the following operational areas of air freight:
- Industrial and urgent aerial freight for any site supply emergency.
- Medical material, hospital equipment and pharmaceutical supplies.
- Motorsport-specific logistics: races and Rally-Raid (cars, bikes), tourist Rallies etc…
- Events freight: Media, Radio, Television, etc...
- Humanitarian work and public contracts. Ambassador’s freight, diplomatic luggage, cultural exchanges, exhibitions, removals…
- Fashion, clothes and accessories, collections
- Cosmetics and perfumes.
- Musical instrument and equipment transport.
- Highly confidential shipping.
- Personal property and international removals (business freight).
- Tradeshow exhibition and organization with (or without) ATA Carnet (according to country of origin and/or destination).
- Dangerous products and materials- according to IATA/OACI regulations.
- Non-secured and secured freight (Known Shippers and Account Customers)*
- Delivery tracking in real time via specialist web sites.
- Order tracking and management, packaging and “door-to-door” operations…
* All of our airport agencies have DGAC certified official status
*** Terms and type of air transport on offer:
- Direct deliveries (emergency) and economy shipping on the IATA/ATAF network. More than 80 shipping countries are delivered to.
- Charters, part-charters and contracted chartering.
- Specific, personalized groupings with order tracking (large contracts).
- Specific and cross-trade logistics organization.
- Multi-origin import unloading.
- AIR/SEA or SEA/AIR Export-Import mixed transport (according to possible routing).
- Accompanied airport luggage (for business freight): on prior demand.