ACI Group has been an approved Customs broker since 1978 (National certification: A 4029). We can handle Customs protocol from start to finish for your Import/Export/Transit projects, no matter what freight you are carrying: air, sea or road (EU or non-EU).
ACI Group-France has both the infrastructure and the powerful technical support you need to set up and manage:
- The application of the latest European Customs directives: the remote Delta procedure (online clearance processing through automated transactions)
- Using software and computer interfaces for online procedures (Conex, Aéolus)
- Remote tracking, recording and validation with ECS (Export Control System)
- ICS (Import Control System) and NCTS (New Computerized Transit System) linked up to foreign EU Customs offices, fitted and approved for local use
- Secure and personalized access to Delta-Pass on the PRODOUANE portal
- Remote, on-line Customs declarations
- Remote checking and auditing of transit documents, tracked by MRN/NCTS
ACI Group is also:
- Qualified and certified to make Customs declarations: we can also handle all operational co-ordination with Customs and tax administration for our customers in the context of Customs contract representation.
- A Customs-specific service package, adapted to the needs of Importers and Exporters: any intra and/or extra community (third country) Import/Export/Transit operations, lorry customs clearance, TIR Carnet (according to CRD check regulations), ATA Carnet, temporary exports, airport accompanied luggage with the option of 7-day hourly sessions (with prior appointment) etc…
- Operational premises within the airport freight site, in close proximity to the central Customs office.
- Completely secure, limited access warehouses in the Customs zone
- 24-hour support and Customs assistance: liquidation simulation, advice and terms for calculating import taxes and fees, etc…
ACI Group: Your skilled Customs team, meeting all the challenges that await you.